March 18, 2017

Don't be naughty


It's always a lazy Saturday and it's the break of dawn before sunrise. The room has minimal light and everything is a silhouette while you are mildly awake. Everything in your body just feels right, the temperature and that smooth silky contentment feeling you have under your comforter. Also, an honorable mention, his body nude next to mine.

You know that dewy smell which makes you want to stay in bed forever? I always love that. People tend to tell me that the smell comes from oil which produces from human body or our face oil. It may be disgusting but oh boy, this is what home smells like.

Dinner was great last night and we both prepared as a team. A couple, stupid, a couple! 2 bottles of Chardonnay was a little bit too much. So, after washing up he stood next to me by asking permission to stay over. I didn't want him to because I know we will indulge with a lot of 'exploration' when we are in bed together. Even so, I agreed because I didn't want him driving back after 2 bottles of wine. Contradictory, I'm finding myself excuses to ask him to stay too. Now,if you want him to stay, just say so, don't be a pussy. Wait, I don't have one. Shut up!


Attempt 01

We were both butt naked but we're not cuddling. Let's be honest, we work out every other day and our body is like a volcanic heat when we are hugging or cuddling for too long, so we needed that air cooling space.

His snoring is light. So, my hand got a little naughty and starts to grace his hairy thigh upwards. Still snoring. OMG, this is crazy, what are you thinking! But still, it's exciting. I got bolder and move my hand up a little higher and to realize that it was arriving at his pelvic bone muscle area, you know that V line reaching nearing the crotch area. Damn he's really hot! So I put my hand on his stomach, abs, stupid, it's his fine abs, to feel him breathing and he was slightly disturbed and mumbles,

"Hey, that's forbidden."

I retracted my hand and whispered, "I'm sorry."

"Where did it go?" His soft rough voice asking for my hand.

"It's back with me." I replied.

"Suit yourself." He continues snoring. I got so guiltily busted.


Attempt 02

Nipple time. I know he has very sensitive pair of nipples. No doubt he has great chest muscles, it isn't too big but it's just well built for me to play with. So, he was lying on my left side, and I pan over to his right nipple and start licking it. He moans. Oh stop it! I know I'm good. That sweet sound of moaning just drives me really nuts.

His right hand was being locked down by me but he moves it away just to put it above his head as I continue playing with his nipple. As I started to be a little naughtier by sucking on it. He was immediately awake, still daze looking.

"Hey, what's going on?" He asked as I moved away.

"I'm sorry. You go something right there." Pointing aimlessly because I got nothing but excuses and was fake grabbing something and said "Yup, got it!" continue to fake a fist and motion to throw it away. "Shh... go on sleeping." That was close. Do you think he buys that? Whatever...

"Mmm... thanks. What time is it?" He was looking for the clock.

"It's 4:38 in the morning. Just go back to sleep." I told him.

"Okay" As he yawns back to dreamland. I rested and slept for awhile. One more try... Just one more try.


Attempt 03

Alright, it's 5:58 and I got to tell you. He looks so sexy when his penis is flaccid. Lying on his back with the hands above his head, he just drives me crazy. Without hesitation, I dive into our comforter and started to play with it. I hope he doesn't mind.

I move his thing to the left with my finger, and shifted it back to the right again. I giggled. That's his most private and I'm playing with it. What are the odds. Damn, get a hold of yourself! You both belong together already! The sound of his snore still determines that he's sleeping still. So I just put his thing right into my mouth for the fun of it. Suddenly, he stops snoring, lifted the comforter up, looking down at me.

My eyes shot up, looking stunned with his thing in my mouth. Oh dear god...

"Nerd, this is the third time tonight. Seriously, what is going on?"

I bit him naughtily on that head. He cries out, "Ouch, hey that's..." And I put it all the way in again and gave him the biggest suck, "ahhh... that's nicer." as he lay back.

*Attempt ends*


So, I did not finish what I'm suppose to do and pull his cock out immediately and went back to my bedside. And he was staring at me with tons of questions.

"Hey, why did you stop? You were doing fantastic! Don't leave me hanging like this..." He asked.

"You've caught me already. The adrenaline and excitement is gone. I like it more when you're not realizing it." I explained. Why did I tell him...

"Are you serious? Awww come on man... Finish it for me please. You got me excited and now you're done? Don't do this to me." Though he was whispering but his excuses literally strokes my ego.

"Don't be naughty." Playfully I replied.

"Wait... What... Who's the naughty one? You've been enjoying yourself the whole night and I don't get a single fun? Not fair!" He retorted.

I can't stop smiling even as I go back to my side of the bed. Enjoy, I like it when he uses that word. What an arrogant asshole. Please stop! You're the one who started it.

"Hey," he said "for what is worth, I think we should just finish it before we head back to work. It's going to be a long day."

"Who are you trying to bluff? It's a Saturday for crying out loud. No one is working."

"Reason enough for us to be doing it all the more, like right now until our nuts sore. See, I'm rhyming which means it's sexy time" His eyes were so big with excitement as he edge over me.

"You're crazy!" I was contemplating.

As I sigh, "Anyway... what the hell. Let's do this"

He laughed and rolled me over to his side. Round one.

We were in our third round, and he whispered into my ears from behind "I can assure you that you're the naughty one and I adore it." Kissing me on my right cheek.

I smiled. Naughty!

No comments:

Post a Comment