July 16, 2017

Indulge


He is still busy with his work and I was in the kitchen preparing dinner. He was seated right there opposite me on the bar staring seriously at his computer typing away. ("Honey, it is called a laptop, come on!") He usually argues with me because I just love teasing him. Dinner preparation was easy because he only wanted a simple sandwich and he asked me to eat with him, I protested but he insists as he was poking my bulging tummy. Fine, I obliged. He said is for my good. Fine, I obeyed.

We finished dinner, and he told me to go wash up so that he could clean up the kitchen for me. Again, I told him that if he is still busy, leave the kitchen to me. He stole a kiss from me and gave me a stern command, "Go! I insist! Now!" I cannot control myself from smiling, and his expression still remains that stern looking face. I couldn't contain myself by giving him a kiss back in return from what he has stolen from me. He hugged me and said "You stink! But I still love you." I pushed him off with a fake pretense that I was offended. He burst into a hysterical laughter and pulled me back into his naked arms as he buried his face into my hair. "Gawd, you're mine tonight."

I always enjoyed every inch of his warmth embrace and I will never forget to tell him every morning when we were trying to get out of bed. Sometimes, we get into this little sexy session after the morning struggle of getting our hands off each other. It has been 7 years, we are still very much in love despite all the little arguments we had on our little insecurities. Assurance aside, we are still very adult about our relationship. 

Bath was great, I quickly dry myself off and slip on my favorite cotton boxers and was ready to go to bed. As I open the door, he was already sound asleep on the bed. Wait... how long was I in there? He must have been burnt out with all the work he was doing just now. Paper stacks were every where on the bar but now, it was all cleared up. Kitchen was spic and span and he was already in bed snoring away. How is he my man when I don't deserve that sort of tender loving care he has for me. Gawd, I love him so.

So, I switched off the lights in the hall and indulge myself by lying down on our big sofa to catch myself some good old TV. "I Love Lucy" was on and it is my favorite because Lucille Balls never fails to crack me up most of the time. And I didn't know it was a rerun until the end of Season 6. Eventually, I fell asleep without my knowledge and he came. Quietly tip toeing his way towards my direction. (That's what he says but I never believe him.)

He took off my boxers and whispered "Shhh, it's me" and climbed on the couch in front of me with his favorite quilt to cover us together. He whispered to me, "I'm naked too." I exhaled and smiled and let him hugged me from the front. We were facing each other as we were trying to sleep. I could feel his leg intertwine with mine, and we were trying to rub each other off (as a sign of naughtiness) until we found our comfort positions. (Trust me, we were both excited by then.)

He puts my head towards his chest as I cuddled inside him. We were both silent for just a little while more and I just realized he didn't take his bath. So, I uttered "You stink too! But I love you too. Always." His body shakes as he was laughing and STILL rubbing himself up against me even harder to prove a point that he's responding to my confession.

He is my man. The man I always love. He is my all.

We'd rather sleep on the couch that very night.

No comments:

Post a Comment