July 18, 2017

First Step


There were many times he wanted to sleep with me or sleep next to me but I refused. He always hinted, he gave me signals and worst of all, he sometimes just pulled me down without a warning to lay next to him. In such manner, I usually obliged for a good 10 minutes and when he starts to get a little intimate, I'll give an excuse to leave.

I know the frustration. I have mine too. He often asked me why. I always tell him that I do not want to ruin whatever we have right now that is still perfect to me. He is always ever so patient with me. With a smile, he always replies carefully with the right choices of words which are undeniably true.
 
He said it's the same like how we are getting to know each other but this time is more physically intimate. We will have to learn to know each other's ways, habits and sometimes interest too. It is still part of a relationship process like how we've grown to love each other's company.

He became so much hotter over the years as compared to when I know him. We went to the same college, and he was this thin nerdy guy who always joins me for meals and group studies. Now, he's been transformed to this so-called young chiseled lad that made every head's turn for another good look at him.

We both came out to each other nearing our final year of studies. And we agreed to be best friends. He confesses about his feelings to me 1 year ago after our friendship of 8 years after. I didn't want to rush into it because I really treasure our friendship of honesty for each other. Today, that same feeling came back again by not wanting to ruin our years of friendship, just by sleeping with each other. To me, it's going to end if we ever sleep together. Honestly, I felt so undesirable around him.

Again, permission was asked, and this time around, I agreed. We were going to try it tonight. It was a Friday night. I was really nervous and he was equally as anxious as I am. So, I put down my guard and stayed over at his place with anticipation that everything is going to be over quickly and breezy.

That weekend, alright I have to admit, was really mind blowing. My weekend. No, wait, our weekend was like those animals from the Discovery Channel.

We ordered delivery, we continued exploring. We put on some tv shows, and when there's a hint of love scene, we couldn't stop ourselves from wanting each other. We deliberately forget what's outside the world because we were in the room since Friday night. We were so sore and so tired but we wanted more of such "weekends" together.

On the bed, he lie on top of my stomach, facing the ceiling and said to me, "I'm officially yours and you're officially mine. There's no turning back."

I looked down at him and touched his rugged dimpled cheek and smiled at him and say, "You are forever my all. I think we'll be on this adventure together for a very very long time."

He giggled. Climbed on to me. Kissed me. And the rest was history with our inner mystery of true physical discovery that longed to be treasured for the rest of our lives.


He.

No comments:

Post a Comment