May 21, 2017

He likes cuddling.


We agreed to have our afternoon nap together right after lunch but we had this stupid disagreement over small things. I wanted to head home but he insisted still that he wanted me to be with him for the nap. I gently rejected the offer while walking away. He pulled me so hard to his side and with a harsh whisper he said, "Just stay with me, please." I didn't want to start another fight with him again so I just followed him into his room. 

We stripped down to our underwear and he switched on the AC while I was getting ready to face the other side of the bed (not facing him) to search for my comfort spot to nap. He got in by cuddling me from behind and I didn't move still because I let him. I just let him. Why am I always so crippled by him? His scent, his grunt, his breathing, his habits and even his moves... I could just recognize all of them without turning back to check whether it's him. He just makes me me, myself and I can just allow him to rule over me easily. I'm just so weak when I'm near him. Is this what you call love?

I needed to rationalize because he started to grab my left chest from behind with long exhale of comfort right next to my ears and said, "I missed your smell. You make me feel like home even when I'm in my own home. What is it that you do that drives me crazy every time I'm near you?" I smiled because I just had that thought. I'm still not replying to his nonsense. His sweet talk of nonsense always gets to me. Still grabbing me, he shook me just to get an answer out from me. I said "I thought you wanted a nap, just be quiet and sleep. Also, you've just exceeded your touching quota on me. No more today, you hear me?"

He groped me even harder and he tickled me and said "How dare you set a limit for me? We do not have rules like this for each other!" As much as I was pushing his hands away from the tickling, he laughed and hugged me on my belly area and snuggled his face behind my neck with tons of kisses. The entire back of my body could feel his front, his whole front. He is really fit and I could feel every inch of his muscles pressing against me. Not hard but with tenderness.

The smell of his cologne was all over me just because he showered with that same shower gel brand with his cologne. He just makes me want to do things to him but I just wasn't in the mood. His manhood was against my butt cheeks as he rub it in closer each time he moves. As if, I didn't know. So, I just place my hand there and grab it. He quickly responded with a laughed "Hey! Your quota is out of line! Can it not be there? It's only nap time."

I squeeze it even harder and he cries out in agony. I was laughing and we both faced each other and gave each other a kiss. The kissed lasted until... I can't remember. This is because the next thing I knew, he was still cuddling me from behind snoring away like a wild boar when I was slightly awake. He's such a baby! My baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment