August 13, 2017

Now


I was woken up by the sound of our room door opening at 3:24 am in the morning, the room was cold, and it was dark. The sound of him coming back reminds me of what he told me this afternoon that he will be late. What I didn't expect was, he was never this late.

He was trying to be as quiet as possible so that I would not be disturbed by the noise he's been making. And the room was pitch black but I could even picture each and every move he made in my mind. I just couldn't stop myself from thinking negatively as to why it has to be this late? I refrained myself. I just refuse to think of him that way. I just couldn't help myself from thinking.

He inches his way into the bathroom and started showering. The sound of the rushing water hitting his body made it worse. For me at least. Was it just a daily shower? Or was there someone else? Should I know? Will he tell?

He came out drying off and immediately slip under the silky blanket that we shared. He lays there and stop. That made me stop breathing too.

Slowly, he came over to hug me. And whisper towards my ears,

"I'm sorry." He moved in closer. "And I'd really miss you at work today." He took a sniff from my neck.

I moved a little. I could feel every part of him behind me with so much warmth.

"I know you must be worried sick when I'm home this late." He continued "Also, I guess I couldn't play with my hunny bunny anymore, just for tonight?"

I giggled. That idiot.

"Wait, did I just hear giggling? Come over!" He exclaimed with a hard yet loving tone.

I turned to face him. He was already smelling so fresh and good under the sheet hugging me. My head just went into arms and started putting my arms around him. He started laughing...

"I promised I will not be this late again. I know you. Your mind is never kind to me. You must be thinking that I'm cheating outside. Am I right?"

His nipple was inches away and I bit it!

"Ouch!!! Okok... I will stop teasing you now." He was rubbing it, "It is painful you know." He continues to hug me and said "You've made your point pretty clear about your worrying for me. And... I'm glad to have you worry for me. Well, next time, when you're in doubt, at least a text from you saying you're worried, and I'll tell you where I am with a video call. Deal?"

I've continued hugging him through out the night and felt at ease with his assurance. He always sounded so assuring to me that everything is going to be okay. Will it? I don't know. I will never know. But what I know now is, he is with me now. I am with him now.


And that's what matter most. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment