February 21, 2017

Our usual fight


It wasn't the usual night we spent together. We argued over small things that got us both really upset. I have asked him to go back to his own place but he refused, so I guess we would have to sleep in and never to talk or touch each other. I would gladly choose the couch but this is my place, why should I? And he didn't even oblige when I gave him that uninvited suggestion. 
. 
It was the morning, I was laying on my back while I was slightly awake but I didn't move. I realized how heavy this weight was upon me, there he was on top of me with his face on my left chest and it got me wondering "Why can't he just sleep properly?"
. 
Again, this scent of his which he produces in the morning while he is breathing on top of me drives me crazy. And he is still snoring like a dead meat holding the lower part of my arm. And it is with these little gestures of faux pas, I find it really hard not to feel anything but love for him. 
. 
He spoils me rotten and he cared for me so much during my lonely days. I wanted to do all I can to love him back like how he treats me. So, I've enjoyed the remaining morning to let him.

No comments:

Post a Comment